Industrial LTE Connectivity for Industrial Applications
Whether you are monitoring an extensive industrial system or trying to stay in constant contact with your remote assets, MACH Networks offers solutions that are both rugged and reliable, and designed to meet the most demanding needs of your business. Our fully managed LTE solutions enable industrial applications to monitor and managing thousands of sensors and controls, over vast distances, with total reliability, security, and confidence.
Build More Reliable Systems
Benefits of our solutions include:
Lower Operational Costs
– Real-time visibility and management of remote equipment helps you quickly spot outages, predict maintenance, and reduce truck rolls.
– Increase worker safety and efficiency by deploying wireless sensor networks instead of people into dangerous work environments.
Flexible and Scalable Deployments
– Systems designed with easy-to-install devices help you rapidly expand networks without compromising service levels.
Solutions built to last
– Our routers our built to last, and we always put them on the best available network for your locations, so our solutions can be deployed critical infrastructures with long operational lifespans.
Fully Managed Solutions
Starting as low as $50* a month, our comprehensive solutions have everything you need to better connect your team. This includes a 4G LTE router, Remote Management, and a 1GB pooled service plan with optional static IP.
*A $50 one-time setup fee, minimum of 25 units, and new 36-month service agreement required. Other terms and conditions apply.
Digi TransPort WR11 XT LTE Router
The Digi TransPort WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around the world. These cellular routers are ideal for connecting:
- Building and process automation controllers
- Smart grid assets (meters, switches, controllers)
- IP cameras and access controllers
- Remote data loggers, flow meters and sensing equipment
- Telco infrastructure controllers
- ATMs, kiosks and service terminals
The Digi TransPort WR11 XT provides a secure, reliable connection to industrial controllers, retail terminals and process automation equipment on third party sites or remote locations. This drop-in connectivity gives operators a way to reduce the cost of downtime and service calls and also increase revenue by bringing distributed sites online faster.
Digi management solutions provide easy setup, configuration and maintenance of large installations of remote Digi TransPort devices. Digi Remote Manager® offers cloud based device management for remote Digi cellular routers, gateways and third-party devices.