Enterprise Class Solutions Require Enterprise Class Connectivity
MACH Networks offers 4G LTE connectivity on multiple carrier networks from a single source.
Wireless data plans on the nation’s largest, fastest, most reliable LTE networks.
- Service on the best available network – Multi-carrier coverage analysis for each deployment
- Multiple carriers on a single bill – Simple, easy to manage billing process
- Simple pricing structure – Data plans priced the same, regardless of the carrier
- Wide range of data plans – 5MB to Unlimited, right-sized to meet your needs
- Usage alarms and email alerts – Protects against excessive overages
- Simple, seamless ordering process – Deployments can be done in hours versus days or weeks
- Additional services – Pooled plans? Static IPs? Private Network Services? It’s all good!
Enterprise Class Solutions Require Fully Managed Services and Support
MACH Networks Fully Managed Services ensure that you have connectivity when and where you need it most, so you can stay focused on your core business. Our Fully Managed Services include:
– Multi-carrier coverage analysis for each location
– SIM card activation & custom router configuration
– Devices are pre-configured and tested prior to shipping
– Remote monitoring and management of routers and modems
– Usage alarms and automated email alerts
– Ongoing technical support
– Simple, Seamless Ordering Process
Fully Managed LTE Solutions-as-a-Service
MACH Networks offers a wide range of Fully Managed Solutions designed to fit the specific needs of your M2M and IoT Applications. Our Fully Managed Solutions include an enterprise class router, an AT&T or Verizon Wireless pooled service plan with static IP, remote monitoring and management, usage alarms and alerts, and ongoing technical support all for a fixed monthly fee, No CapEx Required!
ActivationDesk.com – The MACH Networks Ordering Portal
For your convenience, we offer a simple, seamless ordering process from our ActivationDesk portal so you can stay focused on your core business. The ordering process only takes a few minutes and is widely used by industry leaders to to order wireless products and services. In addition, the portal allows our partners to track the location of devices, set thresholds, and send out email alerts when devices meet or exceed pre-defined usage thresholds.