Protect Your Assets, Monitor Your Property in Real Time
Protecting assets and operations is critical for every business, so investing in a video surveillance security system can help you reduce risk and identify potential security threats before they become a problem. MACH Networks provides LTE connectivity for mobile surveillance systems to businesses across the nation, keeping them up to date well informed. With easy access to your remote security cameras, your team will be able to quickly react and respond to threats as they develop and before they impact your business.
To meet your company’s needs, we provide fully managed Solutions-as-a-Service starting as low as $75* a month. This includes an LTE router, a 5GB pooled service plan, and remote monitoring, management and ongoing technical support.
*A $50 one-time setup fee, minimum of 25 units, and new 36-month service agreement required. Other terms and conditions apply.
• Improves Operational Efficiency to Respond to Real-Time Events
• Gives Ultimate Freedom in Placement of Cameras & Sensors
• Integrates with Advanced Technologies (Cloud Networking, Data Analysis, Storage Systems, & Network Devices)
• Detects & Alerts You to Activities or Events Based on Predefined Rules
• Helps Centrally Monitor Multiple Sites & Reduces the Need for Additional Staffing
• Streams Video Footage in Real Time over IP-Based Networks for Further Indexing & Analysis
• Gives Situational Awareness of the Location or Activity of Objects in a Monitored Space
COR IBR600/650 General Purpose 4G LTE Router
Specifically designed for machine-to-machine applications, the Cradlepoint™ COR IBR 600/650 Series is an affordable, highly featured compact router delivering 24/7 connectivity for critical business and enterprise applications. With integrated 4G LTE or 3G, its compact design features a sleek metal case, mounting bracket, and external mobile broadband antennas. The COR IBR 600 (Wi-Fi) or COR IBR 650 (no Wi-Fi) is ideal for use in high-availability applications like ATMs, kiosks, digital signage, video surveillance, and wireless failover.